reviews

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Random Tunes Tuesday! ( 2 )

Hey everyone, I really enjoyed doing this last week, so here comes the next addition of Random Tunes Tuesday!
This week, the song is by two people and I was actually going to use it last week, but changed my mind. 

Don't You Wanna Stay by Jason Aldean featuring Kelly Clarkson
don't you wanna stay here a little while/
don't wanna hold each other tight/
don't you wanna fall asleep with me tonight/
don't you wanna stay here a little while/
we can make forever feel this way/
don't you wanna stay

Okay, this song is so addictive.  I can listen to it over and over and not get tired of it.  Plue, Kelly and Jason's voices sound so perfect together!  It's emotional and longing and perfect.  Okay, not completely perfect.  I don't love the official music video because it's a live performance of the song and, to me, that's boring.  But the song is absolutely awesome!  So check it out.  Also the artist I featured last week, Steel Magnolia's ( Just By Being You ) came out today.  Two thumbs way up for their first album.  It's very good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment