reviews

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Random Tunes Tuesday! ( 4 )

This week's song is Better Life by Keith Urban.

Someday baby
You and I are gonna be the ones
Good luck's gonna shine
Someday baby
You and I are gonna be the ones
So hold on
We're headed for a better life

So I know I mostly use country songs, but it can't really be helped when it's my favorite genre.  Anyway, I chose Keith Urban's Better Life because it's a really catchy love song.  It's something you can dance to.  I also chose it because I'm pretty sure it's my absolute favorite music video.  The music video depicts the relationship of a young couple and it's just perfect.  It's the kind of couple I want to read about, write about.  It's the kind of relationship I want to have, simply because it's so beautiful.  I just love it.  Always have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment